July 27, 2009

Taking a dangerous drive

Hi my secret fans! Long time no see.

I'm sorry I couldn't update my blog for a couple of weeks because I have been busy with mid-term examsX( Fortunately, I finished them last week, and my long, long summer vacation started!!

Today, I went for a drive with my friend Bond again! If you wonder who is Bond, look at the previous post:)

This time, I drove the car and we went to Kanagawa prefecture. How dangerous it was to drive on ragged mountain roads!! We almost fell over the cliff! But after we reached the top, I was satisfied with my hard work.

Look at these pictures.


What beautiful views they are! They reminds me of the famous Japanese anime Kiki's delivery service.
Then, we enjoyed dinner at an Italian restaurant. The dishes were fantastic!

Bond's
Mine

As I said, my summer vacation has started. I'll be busy practicing my English, having a lot of fun with friends and finding a job. Guys, what about your vacation??

By the way, I uploaded a movie here. I made this movie last year. It seems pretty popular^^Hope you like it!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment