June 9, 2009

Did you already see "Terminator Salvation"?

A few days ago, I went to see movies with my friends:) I saw "Terminator Salvation". I have been a big fan of this series.

It seems that people weren't satisfied with the story. I read many reviews on YAHOO!http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810025211/user To tell the truth, this movie wasn't better than I expected. Maybe, that's because the 2nd one was so great! And, Arnold, who played as a terminator in the past three works wasn't in it.

However, of course this one has good points too. I was very excited when I heard of the theme music of the series!! Also, Christian Bale playing as John Connor did a great job. I like him:) Furthermore, there are some surprises in this movie. If you are a big fan of this series, I'm sure you'll be surprised! Anyway, I hope you go to see it.



Would you tell me which terminator movie of the four you like the best?

3 Comments:

melbournebyme said...

i thinking of Transformer 2 which will b in the cinema in the next 2 weeks. but lot of my friends said that Terminator Salvation is a good movie of this year. May b i will find sometime later to watch it! ^^

melbournebyme said...

Wow! that movie trailer is tempting me to go and watch the movie
Ok, i will go for the movie for sure^^

melbournebyme said...

Did I told you that i went to see Terminator Salvation already?

Post a Comment