June 8, 2009

A little about me

I'm originally from Shanghai, China. When I was 9, my mother and I moved to Tokyo. My father was already in Japan. He had gone there before I got into elementary school.

It's been about 11 years since I started living in Tokyo. I still live with my parents here. I'm a college student majoring in teaching of English, so I really want to improve my English:)

Also, I'm working as a waiter. Although it's hard work, I like that kind of work. Interacting with people comes naturally to me, I guess.

By the way, are you interested in learning Japanese or Chinese? I can speak both of them fluently. If you want to improve them, I'd be happy to help you(^-^)b

Well, that's all for Today. I welcome your comments and advice^^

1 Comments:

melbournebyme said...

Hi there, nice to meet you.
it look like we got our own blog started on the same month..Yeah!!^^
How nice to be an English teacher. I use to be a teacher assistant at the international school in Bangkok year ago. it was a very good time for me working with children.

anyway visit my blog sometime, it not much for now but will keep updating.

Post a Comment