June 14, 2009

Japanese comedians imitating American celebrities

I have something funny to show you:D

The first one is the most famous singer ever.

Yes! He is Japanese Michael Jackson! His name is Michau Ryo(マイコーりょう), becoming popular these days. In this video, he is singing Japanese song. At least, his dance is great, isn't it?

Here's another funny video. Can you guess who it is?

Oops, that seems too easyXD You are right-he is Japanese Barack Obama. His name is Nocchi(ノッチ). I heard that his wife is really strict with him...Sorry for trivial information^^;

Anyway, watching this kind of video is a good way to get rid of stress. It makes your life more enjoyable!

3 Comments:

naqiubex said...

I love that japanese version of Michael...

I guess there must at least one Michael wannabe in every country... hahaha

Lucis said...

Yep! I agree with you, because Michael Jackson is such a big star:)

Now you are familiar with Japanese comedians, aren't you? Ha,ha!

melbournebyme said...

haha that Michael J. video is hilarious.

I also like Japanese talent shows and funny game shows. Recently I had watch this video clip from youtube, it was make me cry Ough! and laugh at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnFqIVVjToo&feature=related

hope u like it too^^

Post a Comment