June 12, 2009

Secret Garden

Music is one of my loves in life. Today, I introduce my favorite songs. Have you ever heard Secret Garden?(http://www.secretgarden.no/index_back.html) I have really been into their music for a long time.

A lot of their music is quite soothing. I cried for the first time while listening to music. It really moves me^^

That's not all. Some of their music has a very positive feel to it. It makes me feel strong.

The standout feature is it's melody. It sparks my imagination and creativity. Although many of their songs don't have lyrics, for some reason I can easily imagine the world in the songs. Sorry for my poor English^^; I can't explain this clearly.

How do you feel about their music? It's so beautiful isn't it? I'm sure you are a fan of Secret Garden nowXD

4 Comments:

melbournebyme said...

The music is surely beautiful and give a calm feeling when listening to it. Also can feel strong energy came out in each individual music instrument that combine together in one song. Lovely!!^^

I have once been to symphony orchestra concert, the show featuring the music from Studio Ghibli ( which i watch almost of their movies) it very beautiful and feel so powerful to see such a big orchestra band on the big stage. The song that got me a tear was the theme song for Princess Mononoke...so so good.

Anyway, I'm not listening to this kind of music often, only when special occasion. But if you interested what I'm listening follow the link below, you might find it different from here....enjoy^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avXVv6NSIE0&feature=channel_page

and this one is from the same band, is the one the make me luv them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcAsLjjBATc&feature=related

melbournebyme said...

Oh!! i didn't know that i post a very long comment here, hope u don't mine..^^: haha

Lucis said...

Hi, of course I don't care about it! I always enjoy reading your comments^^ And thanks for showing your favorite songs. I like them!

Hey, by the way I almost forgot to ask your nickname^^; May I have it?:)

melbournebyme said...

Ploy is my nickname^^ and you? Should i call you Lucis or else?

Anyway, I'm glad you like Phoenix too...

Post a Comment