June 15, 2009

Tokyo with night views

Have you ever been to Tokyo? For those who haven't, I show you some pictures of Tokyo's beautiful night views.

Tokyo, the capital of Japan has a population of about 12 million people. It is one of the largest cities in the world.

Two symbols of Tokyo, Tokyo Tower and Rainbow Bridge


Tokyo Tower was built in 1958. At 333 meters, it was the highest artificial structure in Japan at that time. Rainbow Bridge has the length of 570 meters, completed in 1993. You can see both of them frequently in Japanese movies, dramas and animes.

Then, let's look at this picture.

This is Tokyo station. It's the busiest station in terms of number of trains per day(over 3000). When we go to other prefectures, we often use Tokyo station to get on Shinkansen.

How do you like these beautiful night views in Tokyo? Now you feel like visiting Tokyo, right?:)

4 Comments:

melbournebyme said...

Wow!! what a nice scenic view here.

I always wish I could visit Japan one day. My first destination, if I have a chance to go there is Osaka or Kyoto. I will keep Tokyo last.

Thank for a lovely pictures.

Lusic, have you been travel around Japan yet?

Lucis said...

Hi Ploy, thanks for your comments as usual!

First, you asked me whether I have traveled around Japan. Yes, I have. I have been to Kyoto and Nara for a school trip. Kyoto is a nice place for sightseeing. Moreover, I have gone skiing in Nagano and Nigata.

Then, you showed me a funny video. That's really funny,Ha,ha! And all guys in that video are very popular in Japan.

Lastly, you mentioned 3D animation too. Yes, I like it! Although I'm not particular about 3D animation, it's a lot of fun to see it.

Have a nice day!

Aulia Pearl said...

Guten Tag Lucis !!
Wow What a modern city Tokyo is. Looks like there are lot's of Office building. I believe that most people living in Tokyo are going home to their house after 20.00 or 21.00 pm after working like in Jakarta. In Jakarta the air is extremely poluted and the condition is really hot. What about Tokyo Lucis? Is it the same?
Anyway my name is Aulia, glad to know You. Hopefully soon I will be able to continue my Master Degree in Tokyo Univesity. ^^ .

By : Aulia
http://www.pearlsdraft.blogspot.com

Lucis said...

Hi Aulia,
Thanks for your comment! You live in Jakarta. Indonesia is one of the countries I'd like to visit.

You're right. In Japan, people need to work overtime, so they get home late. And, the air and water are bad compared to the countryside.

You're going to enter Tokyo Unv? That's amazing! I welcome you to Tokyo^^ So you can speak Japanese aren't you.

Post a Comment