June 30, 2009

How do you learn a foreign language?

What is the best way to learn English? You may say "Studying abroad in an English-speaking country is the best". I partially agree with you, but what about the cost? I'm not rich enough to pay thousands of dollars for studying English!

Some Japanese believe that as long as they study abroad, they can master English. I don't like this idea. My understanding is that I'll be able to speak English fluently even if I stay at Japan.

What I try to do is read, listen to, speak and write English as much as possible. I make efforts to spend time using English every day. You know, writing this blog is also my practice^^ By the way, I forget to write why I'm learning English. May be next time.

What way do you think the best to learn foreign languages?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment