June 11, 2009

How mysterious the universe is!!

First of all, let's look at these pictures:)


I got these pictures at HubbleSite(http://hubblesite.org/) They all look great and mysterious, don't they?! I have been interested in astronomy since I was a little boy. I like learning about space and watching a starry sky^^ It's a lot fun! If I have the chance to be born again, I would choose to become an astronomer. I love this mysterious world that much:D

Speaking about space, I have some questions for you.
First, do you know which country spent people into space first? Surprisingly, it wasn't the US. It was the Soviet Union. The two countries were competing in space science in the 1960s. And, nowadays Japan is helping to build a space station. It's called kibo, or "hope" in English. The space station kibo is designed to carry out some experiments. Maybe, it's just a matter of time before we build a city on the moon:)

Second, do you believe there are aliens in space?
In my opinion, I think that there they are. Why? Just because I hope that way^^; It would be interesting if we can interact with them. But in all likelihood, there has to be aliens in space. Our universe is such a large world that it's not unusual there are other living things. I'm sorry I can't show you any evidence. If you are familiar with this kind of topic, would you tell me more about it please?

Lastly, do you know how small our planet is? The amazing answer is in the following video.
Where is the earth?!

1 Comments:

melbournebyme said...

Hi there^^

Surprisingly!! it about our planet and space. Let's say that i only know the basic but not in depth. I do know that Soviet Unite was the first go out to the space from watching some documentary long time ago. People always think U.S. is the first one inventing on anything but I think what they do is collecting those knowledgeble people around the world to work for them.

I do hope for other spices out there in the space but must be the one that will not attack our earth hahaha^^

I like those first 3 pictures, I wish that i can see it clearly upon the sky with my bare eyes. It remind me of when I went to camping with my friend in the mountain, at night there lot of star in the sky and i didn't see this much star for a very long time....very beautiful!!

anyway, that music on the video is so exciting! ^^

Post a Comment